Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2021

"What's Wrong With Me" (Original)


By Arcassin B


Thinking of matters that coincide with my skin color,
provoking the police is suicide may we go further?
love in every language nowadays has been speaking the same bad voodoo,
I never knew how you knew, like what if I was a player and really tried to break hearts?
what if I was a manipulator with the love that won't start?
speak your peace and Justice in this world and then a face,
but tell me why I can't get love from women my own race,
I mean I know the generation is failing miserably but you got to understand that love global warming melting at the seams,
is sex and love the same thing? but in my circumstance every black woman doesn't want to get lucky,
I want kids, I want marriage, I want to build it lovely,
is that so much for a black man to ask?
these girls think I want some ass,
but I really want to show you that your last man couldn't hold on to a queen and make her safe and too secure and comfy,
obviously his dad wasn't there but it's the same for me.

Thanks 4 Reading!!

1 comment:

"Better Answer"

  By Arcassin Burnham Take your hands off the dial real quick, when enlightenments callin' better answer quick, don't wait now , man...