Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Pista dos Amantes MEP



 By Arcassin B

"AWLWTTMTLM"

Don't get me confused wit all your hoes,
Can't wait til you see how this goes,
blessed enough to put you on trial for this broken child,
tell you somthin',
i've stepped in roaches powering thoughts in shame
I could never be your side ho,
Don't feel like you gave a fuck in the first place,
I'm Bout' to let my soul glow,
Went through the ups and downs of weird women along
with erections , In godlike form,
minds advancing day by day ,
too advanced for you to comprehend babe,
could never be your side ho,
All women lie when they tell me they love me,
then wanna cry and come back in the envy, lovely,
Most women nowadays can't accept that they have weak minds,
posting on the gram to cover up some flaws , yeah shes fine,
Or an insecure chick putting all your business out there for everyone to see you fall and crumble because she know she can't have you,
Thats why she used to be a side ho,
Don't get mad little girl , you chose,
but thats as far as weak minds go,
move on , case closed,
could never be your man though,
trying to build with somebody,
elevate with somebody but you never know when they will go,
and if thy do go fuck it , did it all for nothin', but you know your heart grow,
won't come back just to talk or kick it , you're out of my life
so why make it simplistic?
won't be apart of your collection that you invest in,
go somewhere and showboat,
been walked over , been left out without a shadow of a doubt,
could never be a side ho.

 
 /
 
"THAN I'VE EVER"
 
 Putting me in bad situations won't get ya where you goin' if this is apart of the amusement,
Things you put me thru in this life will come back to bite you making physical bruises, 
All of my days and all of my nights of being this hated just loosens, 
No more bad vibes , i carry my light like all the chosen ones who do this, 
eye ball,
ding dong, 
ideal, 
let's not exchange energies if you're toxic,
let's just stop the arguments and get off this, 
You're always the one that don't stay on topic,
 just stop it,
And
All of my days and all of my nights of being this hated just loosens, 
No more bad vibes , i carry my light like all the chosen ones who do this.
 
/
 
"NOT WHAT I'M USED TO"
 
please pretty please, give me ease,
A golden angel , never thought I'd see,
Don't be bLESS , cause you'll be less,
 You Know the curses , I just see a sexy dress, 
You use to make me wanna,
Don't wanna talk about the way you use to be, 
You make me wanna, 
Call you in the middle of the night, please 🥺,
 Knowing that your not what I'm use to anymore.
 
/
 
"CONDOMS"
 
 I was good on my own like the way it was,
 Like the way it was,
 mean we hated each other but what the fuck,
 I can't get enough,
 Feigning for you girl , what you complaining for?
 I don't know why I get many thoughts in head about making you moan so much , knowing that we can't be grown too much, I know,
 you think I'm a piece of shit, it shows,
 we can't even make any sense of the things that are happenin', but after it happens,
 we don't need no condoms for this girl,
 while you're in my arms tonight.
 
/
 
"in the eyes of you"
 
*won't you look in the eyes of you*.
 *It don't matter what we go through*.
 
 You see my struggle at its prime and I.
 want to tell you to look in the eyes of you.
 no amount of time or distance.
 That can keep me away from you.
 thank you for giving me all your love.
 So I want to grow old with you.
 
* So won't you look in the eyes of you*.
 *It don't matter what we go through*.
 *Melanin strong when it collides*.
 *I can't wait to give you my time*.
 
/
 
"THOUGHT OF WOmbAN" 
 
Wash away your worries babe,
 there's no burdens in this house of over confidence building each other like the affidavit prophecy lending all our secrets to one another or others other,
 breaking gen curses on this heart break floor with the crushed up tiles,
 keep me gone for miles my Mamacita,
 I would be laughing at the fact we some features,
 if I didn't love you wouldn't come all this way to see ya,
 the only one to love i wish, life would be better than this,
 so wash away your worries babe,
 I'll always be right behind you,
 nobody will ever find you except for me,
 I just wanna let you know you got a gift and I want to share,
 my love you have a gift and I wanna share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Better Answer"

  By Arcassin Burnham Take your hands off the dial real quick, when enlightenments callin' better answer quick, don't wait now , man...