Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2021

"Ebony In My Dreams"


  


By Arcassin Burnham

In This little scene ,
all by real means,
this is you and me,
black love at its finest symmetry,
smile lights up the room,
your voice made a zoom,
guess we both in tune,
I can see the utter lights shining through,
this is your aura,
your decadent chocolate skin,
lungs gone with the wind,
lets commit a sin,
you could turn these boys to men,
if anything for you I'd flex the pen,
you're one of a kind, a kind that'll never bend,
I never break your heart girl,
kissing me like its the last days on the world,
I need you , more than my family I,
could be your savior, maybe we fly..

/

Stay with me tonight if anything,
I'll make your night and,
bloom flowers off your skin,
stay with me tonight if anything,
your purple rain,
is what I drink.


Thanks 4 Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Better Answer"

  By Arcassin Burnham Take your hands off the dial real quick, when enlightenments callin' better answer quick, don't wait now , man...